8.5.08

DwellStudio Wall Art Collection

Post By: www.designpublic.com

Have you had enough of all the new DwellStudio items? I don’t think so! DwellStudio has gone from covering your bed to covering your walls with their recently released wall art. If I let my creative juices go I’ll shower you with different ways these pieces could be arranged. How about a diptych of Gio Giraffe in Aqua and Petal, or a triptych of Jacks in all three colors, or a polyptych of Dots in Aqua and Lemon, or maybe a combination of all twelve pieces! (as seen here). I could go on, but I’ll spare you.

Check out all of the new DwellStudio Wall Art pieces on DP.

No comments:

Google
Bookmark and Share

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Web Links

A Modern Life Living A Little Green:


Bookmark and Share