16.4.07

Modern World Photo Pick

We are happy to share with you this week’s modern world photo picks.
Click Here To See - G A I L E's photos

The next we are prod to bring you G A I L E's photos. Her photos are the best insight to the up-and-coming way of life as a moderest. I hope you all enjoy looking though G A I L E's eyes as you see how beautiful modern life can be. I hope to find more places to share with all of you that are as grate of a find as G A I L E's photos are.

Feel free to email your photo link, websites or just you thoughts on modern life, to us at amodernworld@gmail.com and we will consider featuring you for one of our upcoming picks.

1 comment:

GAILE GUEVARA said...

Thank you so much for adding me to you blog, I greatly appreciate the support and am happy so share with you similar appreciation of the modern aesthetic. I look forward to reading more - all the best!Cheers =)

Google
Bookmark and Share

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Web Links

A Modern Life Living A Little Green:


Bookmark and Share